Sunday, May 12, 2013


Welcome to The Career Coach’s blog!

This blog is about creating a lasting and fulfilling career in the entertainment industry.

A lot of people are interested in launching a career in the entertainment industry, but aren’t fully aware of the steps to take, or the amount of time that is needed to really create a successful career. Most people think that a career in the entertainment industry is just about partying and having fun, but on the contrary, it is actually a lot of work.

Hard work and dedication are the ultimate and necessary skills when starting out in this field. There are a few other things to think about when entering into this type of work. Whether you are interested in becoming an audio engineer or a band manager there are common skills that everyone must possess.

This blog is here to help! I have worked, and still work, in the entertainment industry and I have for my entire career. I have seen many people struggle with their careers because they were not really given any guidelines on how this business works. My plan is to take the things that I’ve learned and seen throughout my career to help make navigating your career a little less difficult.

I hope you enjoy.

-The Career Coach

3 comments:

  1. Very nice blog on career coaching.It helped a lot.Thank you for sharing this wonderful information.I know another institute of career coaching it's also providing their best services in career coaching and life coaching.

    Women Career Coaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have created a blog with a great purpose. I agree with you when you say that a lot of people think it is about having fun, I don't think people realize how much hard work you really have to put towards whatever you want to do. It's a lot harder than people think. I believe you will provide some great insight since you already have some experience in the entertainment industry. I am looking forward to hearing your experiences and advice about launching a career in the industry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your kind words. I hope this blog will be useful to others as well.

    Best,
    Candace

    ReplyDelete